My name is Richard and I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Auckland, New Zealand.
I’m not really very good at writing so I don’t really know how to write a few paragraphs and tell you how awesome I am and why you have to use my photography service. But one thing I do know is my passion in photography and I want to help you to capture your special day in the best possible way.
I also believe the best way for me to create the best photos for you is by participate in everything myself from the start to the end. I’m the person who answer all your email enquires. I will meet with you and discuss with you about what you want. I will also be the photographer who shoot your photos on that day, and after that, I’ll be the one who do all the post-processing and design your photo album. I strongly believe this is the best way to maintain the quality of my photos and understand and deliver to you the photos you want.
If you are interested in having me to be your photographer, or you have any questions re my photography services, please contact me by filling in the form on the contact page.
Some of my recent awards, projects and events:
- 2018 Skycity Huawei Mate 20 Carnaval official photographer
- 2018 “Iconic Futures” – Nikon 100th anniversary celebration campaign
- 2017 “Auckland 2017” – Solo street photography photo exhibition at Metro Gallery, Auckland (Sponsored by Huawei)
- 2013 Kodak Professional Gold Award – Wedding Bride and/or Groom category – 2 x Gold Merit
- 2011 Kodak Gold Award – Wedding Bride and/or Groom category – Silver Merit